Name of the service
Description of the service
ORTOLANG is a french national infrastructure for the deposition, curation, dissemination and long-term preservation of language data (corpora, lexicons, dictionaries, etc.) and tools created by the research community in language sciences.
Data controller and a contact person
Analyse et Traitement Informatique de la Langue Française
44, avenue de la Libération
F 54063 NANCY CEDEX
Personal data processed
Personal data is received in the form of attributes describing properties of you as a person.
The following attributes are necessarily processed by this service:
- eduPersonPrincipalName: an e-mail-address-like code that identifies your name and the administrative domain you fall under at the institution.
- eduPersonTargetedID: your permanent privacy-preserving (opaque) identity code at the institution issued specifically for this service.
- mail: your email address.
- givenName: your name.
- displayName: your full name.
- uid: a unique ID (SAML persistent identifier).
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Repository and services process personal data and log files for:
- user authentication
- automated sending of email messages (password reset, information, publication, internal messaging, etc.)
- statistics of the service
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties.
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
Use the contact email above.
To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation’s IT helpdesk.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn’t used the service for five years.
Data Protection Code of Conduct
Personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.
This service meets the standards of the european law GDPR who protects your private data.